Author Topic: Graphing  (Read 2749 times)

Lotus_Eater

Graphing
« on: December 22, 2012, 05:06:55 PM »
Hi All,

I have a Ted5000 with 2 MTU’s (load and solar). The feature I like most about it is the ability to graph usage. In the last few months the “daily” graph has somehow gone from a normal graph to thin lines that are really difficult to see. It does this now under “Day History” and “Hour History” but the “Monthly History” is still just fine like it was before. It seems really strange as I haven’t updated anything or changed any settings, it just happened. A screenshot is attached

Any idea what might be causing this?

Thanks in advance for your help,

L

RussellH

Re: Graphing
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 11:07:33 PM »
First thing I'd do is check your browser zoom.  Try pressing ctrl-0  (that's ctrl-zero) to reset it to 100%.

Lotus_Eater

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 05:24:32 PM »
First thing I'd do is check your browser zoom.  Try pressing ctrl-0  (that's ctrl-zero) to reset it to 100%.

No luck with that, but thanks for the idea.

Anyone else have anything?

Thanks.

L

birdfeedr

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 04:45:57 AM »
First thing is to clear your browser cache. You don't say what OS and browser you're using. Try another browser if possible. If using a Mozilla browser, try disabling extensions or add-ons, in case one of those is interfering. Once you narrow down the culprit, you can put everything back in one at a time to see what exactly is causing the problem.

Lotus_Eater

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 08:56:29 PM »
After some research it seems like this is down to bad data. If I go back to July or August the graphs show up correctly, it's just in the last couple of months there is a problem.

Reading down some of the threads, it seems like a lot of people are having problems with bad data. Is there any way to reset the database moving forward so we get good data. Hate to lost the 3 years of history I have though.