Author Topic: TED and Plot Watt  (Read 5346 times)

480v0lts

TED and Plot Watt
« on: December 16, 2012, 01:54:36 AM »
Has anybody had any success in contacting tech support at Plot Watt? Trying to find out how to change from SOLAR to Circuit in "registered meter and then type" . They are totally unresponsive to any type of emails or phone calls. Thinking eventually they want to monterize  their site so as to recover some of their development costs, going to have be a lot more responsive if and when that ever happens.

Has anyone had other experience with other 3rd party developers? Sure wish Google never went away.

pasayten

Re: TED and Plot Watt
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 05:40:16 AM »
Aggredata has been working great for me...    I miss power meter also...   :'(
pasayten - Winthrop, WA
Household with Ted 5000 and Brayden Load Control Device
http://www.mymethow.info

cripps

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 12:31:14 AM »
Hi,
Yes - plotwatt is working fine for me.

echodelta

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 04:10:07 AM »
I stopped using Plot Watt. Similar experience.

480v0lts

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 06:18:28 PM »
Plot watt works fine........... when it works. Try making any changes to it and you are SOL. Still totally un reponsive. Worst thing I have a 18 months of data that is well gone when I change. Looks like MyEragy is pretty good but you can't zoom into data like plot watt. Talked to TED tech support and they like Myeragy, kinda like reading between the lines I think they are saying they have heard similar responses from other users. Didn't say anything bad about them but nothing good either. Oh well, time to move on. Like TED though, wish they would come out with a complete hardwired system for the gateway and MTU, No PLC stuff

tlveik

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 04:43:38 AM »
I like PlotWatt.  I have had to reactivate it a couple times, but for the most part it works good.

I sent them an email with a question earlier this year and they did respond.  It took a week or so as I recall, but they did respond.